Parkway Fitness & Racquet Club will temporarily close as of Friday April 2nd to comply with Ontario Covid-19 restrictions. We will safely welcoming members and guests when permitted adhering to safety protocols.
COVID-19 Measures and Operations
· We are changing the way we do business to adhere to public health requirements and social distancing. The number of users permitted in the club at one time is reduced.
· Hand sanitizers and dispensers are installed at key contact areas
· All our staff members wear masks at all times and we ask you to do the same.
Keeping You Safe
For the safety of everyone, we will take the following measures at check in:
· Temperature is checked upon entry
· Record your name and cellphone number for contact tracing
· Ask the following three health screening questions for documentation:
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
· New or existing dry cough
· Difficulty in breathing
· Loss of taste or smell
2. Have you or any other house hold members had close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case?
3. Have you travelled to any countries outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
Our Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocol
· We have hand sanitizers available on entry and in the workout areas
· High-contact areas are being sanitized at least once per hour
· Change room facilities are open, and members are asked to leave lockers open after use to indicate that they must be sanitized
· Towels are not currently available due to Covid-19 so we ask that you bring your own
Physical Distancing Protocol
· Gym equipment removed/ re-arranged to observe distancing measures
· All steam rooms and sauna suspended until further notice
· Aerobic and other classes – to observe social distancing
Swimming Pool Cleaning & Sanitizing
· Pool Chemical Test with Chlorine / PH is being conducted twice daily
· Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the pool side area being done each evening